Ingersoll Rand Pneumatic Air Hoist Series ZA - Lifting and Balancing Units, 325 lbs Cap., 80" Travel Pt# ZAW032080(6)
Ingersoll Rand Pneumatic Air Hoist Series ZA - Lifting and Balancing Units, 325 lbs Cap., 80" Travel Pt# ZAW032080(6) Available only with Z-STOP,, Note: Suspension Kit Not Included.
- Precise, strain-free positioning
- Float leaves both hands free to raise, lower, or shift the load with virtually no resistance; no more “hoist control” hit-and-miss spotting Simple adjustment
- Clear access to air-flow calibration controls allows quick, easy adjustment of the float Rugged reliability
- For continuous duty with minimal maintenance PLUS: Low air consumption
- Approximately 1/8 cfm required per cycle (one fiftieth of that of an air hoist) means very low energy costs Clean, oil-free operation
- Pre-lubricated design eliminates air line lubrication and oil mist exhaust; ideal for food processing and clean manufacturing environments
Safety is standard Built-in overload protection
- The lifted load can never exceed the unit’s maximum rated capacity Minimal cable recoil due to loss of load.
- If the load is accidentally lost, a centrifugal brake (Z brake) automatically stops rapid upward cable travel.
- Wide range of capacities up to 2,000 lbs (907 kg) Added protection
- The optional Z Stop offers protection against the drifting of loads in the event the main air supply is lost Cable travel
- 40 to 120 inches (1016 to 3048 mm) depending on the model Controls
- ZA (pendant) controls let you handle varying loads; a BA (single) balance control is ideal for a constant load, and an EA for 2 loads Mounting
- Suspension kits for Ingersoll Rand and other enclosed track manufacturers as well as I-beam, patented track, and hook mount CE certification — Meets the requirements for the European community